Monday 2 April 2012

Haul ♥

Went to Boots today and finally treated myself! It's 3 for 2 on all hair and beauty items in there at the moment so I thought it would be rude not take up such a good offer! 
After much deliberation, I decided on these three things:





TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Dramatic Volume Blow dry Lotion
£5.50




Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Princess Purrfect Hot Syler Spray
£5.61




Umberto Giannini Glam Hair Backcomb in a Bottle
£5.61


I've only used these products once, so when I have used them a few more times I'll tell you what i recon to them all :o)
Bye now!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of all of these! Please let me know how you get on with them all because they all appeal to me :) hope you're okay lovely xoxo B
    p.s BBM me your phone number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be very interested in a review about it:)

    I like your blog and I am excited to see/read more.
    so would you like to follow each other? <3

    http://individualemotion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete