Sunday 27 November 2011

Candle-light dinner?

So it went quite well, apart from the ginormous mess I made of the kitchen....ANYWAY! The chocolate mousse looked yummy even though I did have to go through 12 eggs to get it right (I got the yolk in the white and it was not pretty, so I had throw it all up the garden and start again!)


As you can see, i'm not exactly an expert when it comes to preparing and cooking a meal (as seen with my brilliant carrot chopping skills - somewhat hap-hazard!) But slowly, it came together rather well. I managed not to cut myself or burn the the entire house down, and it has to be said, my spag-bol was rather yummy! (My little bro even said it was better than my Mum's - SCORE!!) Haha! 


So it was all going swimmingly until i got the chocolate mousse out of the fridge. This is where I let myself down. I got it out to find that is was just a wine glass full of chocolate slop. So i'm like, seriously OMGing because i whisk the double cream up and add some Dissorono (which was the yummiest bit about pudding by the way) then put a blob on each of the mousses, and what does it do? Start to sink. Just my luck! I think i'm going to need some serious lessons on chocolate mousse-making from Mummy dearest.


Well the Mr liked it! Haha!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment